Monday, May 21, 2012

Open Letter to Scott Free

Hello, 
My name is David and I have always enjoyed visiting your website. However, I am unable to fully access your online videos. You see, I am Deaf and I log on your website for news but I cannot access the information because the videos are not captioned. I know I am not the only one and I strongly encourage you to caption your online videos so that I and the million of viewers with hearing loss can access your information. 
Your company can also benefit from having the videos captioned. Caption files are "Google-able" and because of this, your videos are more likely to show up in search results. This means additional traffic to your website. 
Please do the right thing and start providing equal access by captioning your online videos.  
Thank you. 
Sincerely, 
David Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment